RE: Service Technician / Apprentice Opening
PineGrove Farm Service Inc. is an Independent Farm Equipment Repair business. We are a small but very motivated team of technicians who pride ourselves in servicing our customer’s equipment as if it was our own. We service and repair all makes and models of Farm and Heavy Equipment. We promote a professional atmosphere for our customers and Team Members.
To continue our success, we are searching for a qualified and ambitious Service Technician / Apprentice to perform maintenance and repairs on equipment in a safe and professional manner.
Responsibilities will include:
- diagnostic and repair of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and diesel systems on agricultural and heavy equipment.
- maintenance on agricultural and heavy equipment.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be self-motivated
- Have a desire to learn
- Exhibit strong teamwork
- Have a background in Agricultural and or Heavy Equipment
- Have tools applicable to the position
- Have good verbal and written skills
We are committed to being an indispensable partner to our customers, contributing to the community we serve, and challenging our Team to perform at their highest level. PineGrove Farm Service is committed to providing a safe workplace, a learning environment and be a great place to work for our Team Members.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , mail or drop off in person at 1973 Sandhills Rd Baden, Ontario N3A 3B3